10 Comments

1. Ronni A Gilboa
    Posted September 2, 2021 at 6:07 pm | Permalink

link is not working

• Posted September 3, 2021 at 6:36 am | Permalink

It should have been corrected by not. If not, please let me know. Thanks for your feedback.

2. Valerie Knott
    Posted September 3, 2021 at 7:58 am | Permalink

Link is not working. There is no link to click on in reference to the book.

• Posted September 4, 2021 at 11:56 am | Permalink

3. Madeleine Lewis
    Posted September 3, 2021 at 8:02 am | Permalink

Link doesn’t work!

• Posted September 4, 2021 at 11:56 am | Permalink

4. Tony
    Posted September 3, 2021 at 11:58 am | Permalink

Good morning Lee: I’d like to order your new book GROWING FIGS IN COLD CLIMATES. Clicking on the above link doesn’t lead me to it. Neither does clicking on the cover photo below right. Also, if ordering it from your site, will it be signed? Thank you.

Tony

• Posted September 4, 2021 at 11:55 am | Permalink

Please try again. The link has been fixed. Let me know if it still doesn’t work. Originally, it didn’t work in Safari browser but that’s been fixed.

5. Michael Grubic
    Posted September 3, 2021 at 12:43 pm | Permalink

I see the web page where your books are, but there is not one about growing figs.